Why become a member of Anaestheasier?
Here at Anaestheasier, we will never run paid ads on our site.
In our humble opinion, we feel they ruin the experience of using a beautiful website, and only serve as a distraction from the information you're actually looking for.
So you'll never find a paid advert on our site.
Instead, we offer a subscription to our members
It takes time and effort to build and maintain a website like Anaestheasier.com, and of course there are costs involved for us as well.
To make it a financially viable project, we rely on the subscriptions that our members pay and the sales from our products, and in return we hope that membership provides you with heaps of value that make it worthwhile.
What are the benefits of becoming a member?
For less than the cost of one cup of coffee per week, you get:
- All of our new posts direct to your inbox
- Free access to all Members Area sections and self assessment questions on each of our posts
- Free access to our Brainscape FRCA flashcard decks
- All of our downloadable PDFs for free, including our drug summaries and graphical flashcards
- 60% discount on our Primary FRCA Toolkit
- Exclusive access to Anaestheasier member scrubs
- Free access to premium podcasts only available to members
- Access to join in the discussion and comment on our posts
- Opportunities to work, teach and publish with Anaestheasier
- We've got lots more in the pipeline, so watch this space!
You can of course, subscribe as a free member, and still receive the publically-visible portions of each post direct to your inbox.
A big thank you
We're hugely grateful to all of our wonderful members supporting our cause, and we sincerely hope that you feel the value you receive from your membership greatly exceeds the monthly cost.
If there is anything you would like to see on our site that you feel would benefit you and other members, please get in touch and let us know, either in the comments or by emailing us at email@example.com
Otherwise, happy gassing!
(Unless you prefer TIVA)